Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking to see if anyone has OEM part numbers for general maintenance items like oil filters, pollen filters and fuel filters. I work at an Audi dealership and need to perform a 40k service on my 2016 TDI and I was hoping the Q5 TDI parts would be he same for my Touareg TDI, as I get a nice discount on parts from work.

Thank you.

·
Registered
471 Posts
If you work at an Audi dealer, you should be able to pull up the OEM numbers in the VW section of ETKA. Oil and fuel filters should be the same from a similar year/engine (CNRB). Air and pollen filter may be different.

Oil filter with gasket: 059198405
Fuel filter with gasket: 7P6127177A
Air filter: 7P0129620A
Pollen filter: 7P0819631

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you work at an Audi dealer, you should be able to pull up the OEM numbers in the VW section of ETKA. Oil and fuel filters should be the same from a similar year/engine (CNRB). Air and pollen filter may be different.

Oil filter with gasket: 059198405
Fuel filter with gasket: 7P6127177A
Air filter: 7P0129620A
Pollen filter: 7P0819631

Thank you chewblekka. I appreciate the part numbers.

I do not have access to the VW section of ETKA and according to my parts department they are not able to access the VW side as well. I’m on the warranty side and about the past 3 years, Audi only dealers are able to access Audi only information. I used to be able to pull a VW vin and look at history and repair manuals but I am no longer able to access any VW info. From what my parts department says they have the same limitations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts