Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEMA in 9 days!!! I always look forward to it. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association - Biggest aftermarket parts tradeshow in the US. :)

Wish I could be going...

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Something every car person should know and see! Unfourtently not your average joe can go you have to be in the industry or at least have a friend hook you up.
jmpurcel..is it here is Las Vegas ???:cool:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
SEMA - yep, its the big show for automotive cool stuff. Lots of custom wheels, electronics, offroad accessories, suspension systems. Some of the vehicle manufacturers also attend.

VW has been in the parking lot showing TDI stuff. Unfortunately a Touareg is an impossibly rare item; you might see the occasional Cayenne.

It is industry/trade only. Held at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

·
Registered
27 Posts
SCRS Announces Winners of SEMA Show Daily Prize Drawings...!!!

A number of items were offered
Iwata Air Bush Kit, Planet Color Products sponsored by Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes — Jerry Bartle, Harry's Cadillac GMC, Ashville, N.C.

CM221 2 Wire Feed MIG-Welder, CAR-O-LINER — Michael Tavares, Adrenaline Rush Racing, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

1-Year Subscription to ALLDATA Collision, ALLDATA — Garry Olson, Century Avenue Collision, North St Paul, Minn.

ELEKTRON MC30 Precision Plasma Cutter
, SCRS — Larry Cernosek, Deer Park Paint & Body, Pasadena, Texas...

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
WTF SEMA?
It's sema without the 'n'. That's how you pronounce it when you have a head cold:). SEMA and Chip Foose......like Homer and Duff. Even us upside down Aussies know about SEMA.......and Chip.......legend!

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
post #9............WTF are you on man?

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's a great show. Just make sure you register with a junk email account. Every vendor scans your badge and spams you once a week. I'm still unsubscribing weekly from last year...

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
SEMA in 9 days!!! I always look forward to it. Anyone else going?
Any feedback and picture/video would be nice, for us poor cousins over he other side who can't afford the air fare!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts