·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I have the base radio I'm curious if the sound is as good as the stock base radio I'm happy with what I have now but its to bare bones..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Cruzponce6, I personally like the idea of getting an aftermarket navi radio if you have the base/non-nav radio. Features like navigation, bluetooth, backup camera etc. really make it a big upgrade. I have read quite a few reviews on these android units and they seem to get some good reviews as long as you buy from a reputable source. Make sure it has the latest version OS (last time I was looking at these it was 5.1.1 or something like that). I also think it would be cool to install a bluetooth OBDII transmitter to monitor the vehicle status on the screen while driving.
Anyways, that's my $.02.

Cheers

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I think so too and this one looks pretty equal to what Allen has on his site what gets me is the plug and play but would like feed back from some one that's pulled the trigger on one see if they live up to the hype also that wireless backup camera if they are the real deal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts