Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm replacing my passenger side wiper arm and can't seem to find a replacement for these. They sit right under the wiper arm over spindles. The numbers on the, don't seem to correspond to anything.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not sure what year your T1 is, but I use this site - VW Parts - Jim Ellis Volkswagen Parts Department - to search for VW part numbers. I typed wiper arm in the search bar after entering my vehicle info and it brought up a couple of different wiper diagrams. Maybe you can find it that way.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. its an 09. I've searched the diagrams and used the number stamped on the parts and it's not anywhere to be found

·
Registered
56 Posts
OK, it was worth a shot. Good luck with it! It's out there somewhere.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It varies from year to year but I buy A LOT of parts online and always manage to find what I need. i used that diagram since VW every online dealer uses the same database and I don't see that part anywhere at all whether separately or in conjunction with another part such as #11 which does come with the arm. I have a new wiper arm in my cart and will call that dealer Monday to see if they can determine if those pieces come with the arm.

just figured someone here may have run across it and had an actual PN. We shall see.

oh...it's an 09

1 - 6 of 6 Posts