Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the fuse and relay for the air pump circuit, I got a code of po413 po416 p2294 and a code of p129b. It seems that the circuit isn't getting power. I took off the cover on the fuse box on the drivers side of the car in the engine compartment, but didn't see a that relay. There was only one relay and it was for the starter Do you need to take the rest of the box apart? is it in that compartment? My Truck is a 2008 with a 4.2 V8:-k

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Fuses boxes are split between drivers side dash and passengers side dash. With either door open gently pull on the side of the dash closest to the door and remove the cover (I think bottom out first then top). I think either the owner's manual or the cover itself (backside) has the fuse locations.

Picture taken from online.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The fuse box was found and its under the hood driver side, You still need to take out some screws to get to the relays and fuses. Its not in my manuals. Bow Down

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.