Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see an option for Other VW. For example, I have a Golf R. What second vehicle is the best choice? Currently "Other". But "Other VW" is a better option. I don't expect every single VW model to be listed but it seems relevant if a Touareg owner's second vehicle is a VW of some sort, as opposed to unspecified Other. :)

I'm assuming the option "VW 2" refers to a VW Type 2? Maybe it should say VW Type 2.

I'm full of helpful suggestions tonight. Lol.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
How about a freeform field...lots of ppl with all kinds of toys on this forum. i.e.: motorcycles, boats etc.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the board allows a freeform field, that would be a great solution. If not, "Other VW" should be an option. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,812 Posts
X2 ...... Other VW....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see an option for Other VW. For example, I have a Golf R. What second vehicle is the best choice? Currently "Other". But "Other VW" is a better option. I don't expect every single VW model to be listed but it seems relevant if a Touareg owner's second vehicle is a VW of some sort, as opposed to unspecified Other. :)

I'm assuming the option "VW 2" refers to a VW Type 2? Maybe it should say VW Type 2.

I'm full of helpful suggestions tonight. Lol.
Hi Admin, I mentioned this in another thread a month back, but would be great to update the list of available Touareg models. The latest model that you can choose is 2014 V6 Tdi.

There is no option to select 2015 models, and no option to choose V8 TDi for 2014 and 2015 models.

Would also be great if we can differentiate MY models,

eg, 2014 V6 TDi (MY14)
2014 V6 TDi (MY15)

There are alot of people that have either take delivery of MY15 cars (or are about to) but everyone shows up as 2014 V6 TDi. This makes it easier to

Can you please look at how we can differentiate this ASAP and at a minimum update the models choose to have V8 TDi and 2015.?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Tech Admin
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing