Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a Touareg R range, i think, this will be my third touareg. Unfortunately i bought a demonstrator this time, no point paying for a new one when you hate all the available colours. Anyway, the interior of the car is VERY light, not ideal when you have horses, dogs live in the countryside. So i am looking for a drivers seat cover. All those I've searched seem to have issues and non seem to be Touareg specific.
Does anybody have any recommendations for seat covers for this car.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I recently bought a Touareg R range, i think, this will be my third touareg. Unfortunately i bought a demonstrator this time, no point paying for a new one when you hate all the available colours. Anyway, the interior of the car is VERY light, not ideal when you have horses, dogs live in the countryside. So i am looking for a drivers seat cover. All those I've searched seem to have issues and non seem to be Touareg specific. Does anybody have any recommendations for seat covers for this car.
Search Amazon.com Touareg seat covers in automotive. Quite a few choices, just make sure they don't interfere with your airbags

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.