Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen many Tregs in the SD area, summer's here let's get out there and do something, the weather could not be better.

Don't just stand there....Let's get it started.

if you support the idea post a reply, in the meantime .....
I have a few ideas in mind already

·
Registered
104 Posts
July 30th to Aug. 5th for the 3rd Touareg Ralley in CO. You are welcome to come along. For details look at the other thread on this website or over on vortex. We would be glad to have you.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Yeah, and it's a lot cooler at 11,000 in Colorado in August! Come on up!

I'd like to meet up for one of the SoCal events sometime soon. Probably trailer the Airstream out for it!

·
Registered
104 Posts
2006 TECATE SCORE BAJA 1000
June 23, 2006 - 08:36:55
This year's Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 will start in Ensenada and Finish in La Paz. The race will start on November 16th. As information becomes available it will be posted.

I am planing on going down to support a few friends in the race. Wanted to know if there were any other Touareg owners on the West Coast who would be interested in going down for the race. Typically we go down a day or two before the race and pre-run some of the course on the way down to our "Spot" where we help out several of the different pit crews. If you have never participated in this type of thing it is a wonderfull experience and Mexico is a great place. For more information:

http://www.score-international.com/

I know red bull has a huge sponsership in the race...last year Robby Gordon's RB car took first place.

It would be nice if there were a Touareg in the race this year.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey the weather is getting cooler and I am hankering for some offroading on my quad and touareg. Anyone up for a trip to Ocotillo Wells around the 1st week of Oct.? I am taking out the trailer this week and getting it all cleaned up and ready to go.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
irok said:
Hey the weather is getting cooler and I am hankering for some offroading on my quad and touareg. Anyone up for a trip to Ocotillo Wells around the 1st week of Oct.? I am taking out the trailer this week and getting it all cleaned up and ready to go.
I'm already doing a little offroading the second week in Oct. or I'd be down.

·
Registered
104 Posts
quote]
I'm already doing a little offroading the second week in Oct. or I'd be down.[/quote]

The first week in Oct. was just a suggestion. What is going on the 2nd week in Oct.?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
irok said:
quote]
I'm already doing a little offroading the second week in Oct. or I'd be down.
The first week in Oct. was just a suggestion. What is going on the 2nd week in Oct.?[/quote]

couple guys from work and a couple guys from socaleuro are getting together for an overnighter to hit up a couple trails starting with oriflamme canyon but no desert toys.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Good Trip this weekend in Ocotillo Wells...rolled the sand rail but everyone was ok. It needs a new front end anyway. The Treg went for a few trail rides, and the quad was running very well...Next trip will be at Superstition (south Octillio) Nov. 4/5 and all is welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts