Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, newbie here.
Been browsing the forum for a few months now and finally registered about a fortnight ago. After reading a few threads on here recently, I decided to take the plunge and replace the head unit in my 2005 v6 tdi. So I purchased the s160 from Smartauto24. I carried out most of the replacement on Sunday. I'm still finding my way round it and quite impressed with the whole package generally, but one issue I'm struggling with is the Igo nav display. When I open the App. there is no map displayed. The first time I ran it, there were basic road markings there, but I was busy working my way through the various functions of the h.u. and quickly moved onto something else. Since then, there have been none. Satellite acquisition is not a problem and everything seems to be functioning as it should. If I zoom out, you get an outline of Great Britain with my curser in about the right spot, just no roads are displayed.
Anybody have any suggestions as to what I can try?
Thanks in advance, Lee.
P.s. Sorry my first post had a question attached.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an update. The Igo9 software has now stopped working altogether. When I start the app it goes through the startup process, but as the progress bar gets to the end, it reverts back to the radio.
Anybody had similar issues?
It would appear that Smartauto24's customer service isn't the best :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have not had this issue as of yet. I am wondering if it makes sense to go into the factory setting and reset the unit and reinstall the software?

I agree on the service, originally I was getting quick follow up and responses and have yet to get a response on AM radio reception and its been a month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts