Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,357 Posts
I don't think it is actually posted anywhere. Seems as far as Mods go Nick and myself seem to be the most active. There are a few more, but rarely do they comment anymore.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, and I thought it was just three Moderators on here (yourself, Air Cooled and Nickm). Didn't realize that there are more. Would be nice if there was a list made of all moderators posted as a stickie somewhere on here. Just my daily comment for the suggestion box.

·
Super Moderator
9,357 Posts
Aircooled is actually an Admin as well as Spockcat. There is at least one other Admin I know of that is not active at all anymore and one Mod that doesn't come here much anymore either. Pulse there is the the site owner Admins. That confusing enough yet? ;)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aircooled is actually an Admin as well as Spockcat. There is at least one other Admin I know of that is not active at all anymore and one Mod that doesn't come here much anymore either. Pulse there is the the site owner Admins. That confusing enough yet? ;)
Very dizzy.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I get reported posts but some of the mods must be up all night mostly beat me to action !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Bails
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing