Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
you can probably have mine... 05, factory cross bars; for the cost of the key to get em' off, lol. Not actually sure how much, I think the key is avalable from Thule & I doubt it's more than 15$... Of course, the key would be yours as well; so essentially you can have em' for the cost of shipping. Problem is, I'd imagine shipping would cost a pretty penny. Where are you located?

·
Supreme Member
2,372 Posts
you can probably have mine... 05, factory cross bars; for the cost of the key to get em' off, lol. Not actually sure how much, I think the key is avalable from Thule & I doubt it's more than 15$... Of course, the key would be yours as well; so essentially you can have em' for the cost of shipping. Problem is, I'd imagine shipping would cost a pretty penny. Where are you located?
Free roof racks. Good deal. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Keys are like 25 bucks from VW Give them the number off the cylinder and they can get the key sent to you....

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can get the key, then include it with the shipping cost... I don't want you to have to pay me up front because I don't have a clue what shipping will be yet. You may change your mind, lol... The bars are large & heavy, it could be 200$ or more for shipping; I doubt it, but who knows. I paid close to 300$ to ship all 4 22" wheels, now that's heavy! So I don't think it'll be that much.
I'm a night shift worker, so sometimes it takes me a few days to get stuff done; but I haven't forgotten about you!

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
The Keys are like 25 bucks from VW Give them the number off the cylinder and they can get the key sent to you....
It is way less then that if you just get them straight from Thule who supplies VW with the racks and locks in the first place. Less then $10 last time I looked.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It is way less then that if you just get them straight from Thule who supplies VW with the racks and locks in the first place. Less then $10 last time I looked.
About $6 the other day when I bought mine. Most of it was shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts