Club Touareg Forum banner

1561 - 1575 of 1575 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all, was hoping anyone could give me any advice on converting a JAP RNS850 to NZ .. pretty sure I can't just use the Update file for NZ.. the unit probably has to be flashed before correct? Any advice anyone? Thanks in advance for your replies

·
Registered
12 Posts
It looks as if I have figured this out on my end. When formatting the SD card I was using the quick format mode then went to the full / standard formatting. Once that was completed I dropped in the three file that were automatically extracted from the MEGA download. Put the SD card in the slot No.2 and away she went. Took about 30 minutes to do the update and it sounds SOOOO much better! At this point I do not have any issues that I can see or hear. Thank you to the group!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Att: Wingryder
If you don't mind I have 2 questions
1- Which maps does this firmware include?
2- Are the radio frequencies odd or even?
I live in the middle east where the frequencies are like Europe (+0.1)

thank you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Att: Wingryder
If you don't mind I have 2 questions
1- Which maps does this firmware include?
2- Are the radio frequencies odd or even?
I live in the middle east where the frequencies are like Europe (+0.1)

thank you
There are no map updates. This update is for North America and not Europe, sorry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone. My Bluetooth stopped working on my 2011 Touareg. I have downloaded the link at post1523 on a 32g sd card but I keep getting the error “medium not available”. I have tried both fat32 and exfat formats but get same error. Is there something else I need to do? The card only has folder 1, folder 2, and the text doc. Thanks much in advance for any guidance or help.

1561 - 1575 of 1575 Posts