Club Touareg Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
^It has to be 32gb. A larger one will not register.

·
Registered
Touareg 3.0TDI Exclusive (2013)
19 Posts
Hello, I have updated maps to 2019 and firmware left on version 0822. Next I have activated maps, but nav hangs on "Navigation is starting....". What to do now? Any hint please guys?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Have you tried a reboot of the system? The five buttons: _ _ * ^^ First to lower, wheel and upper last two.

·
Registered
Touareg 3.0TDI Exclusive (2013)
19 Posts
Have you tried a reboot of the system? The five buttons: _ _ * ^^ First to lower, wheel and upper last two.
Yeah I tried. I had only one option...try update again. It was uprise, because after second update of maps and activation, it was working. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Solved!

With the activator found here: touareg-club.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108444
Pop-up message is in Cyrillic, but seems to say press button to re-boot.
I have the same problem. I installed RNS maps v.12 but I am failing to activate the maps. I am not able to access the activator that you are referring to. If I try to access the link you referred to it's not in English so I can't understand what's being said. Could you please kindly assist. Thank you.

·
Registered
2011 T3 Escape
2 Posts
Hi all. First post here, but more details of my issue is available on mytreg.com. Problem is with errors on Module 32 Differential Lock on 2011 T3.

Address 32: Differential Locks Labels: None
Part No SW: 0BN 927 771 HW: 0BN 927 771
Component: Quersperre 5220
Revision: H04 Serial number: 112108253604
Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000
VCID: 0109BF9E5896408E04-8054

3 Faults Found:
02062 - Differential Lock
003 - Mechanical Failure - Intermittent
02412 - Differential Lock Rear
003 - Mechanical Failure - Intermittent
16353 - Control Module - Internal Malfunction
014 - Defective - Intermittent

I still have original Firmware (and maps) from 2011. I have already tested the wiring between controller and the lock motor and the earths and lives at the controller. In fact I've even replaced the controller with another (thought good) controller and no difference. So next job is to remove the lock motor and see if it just needs better earth strap, freeing up/ cleaning after potentailly 9 years of not being used. But I also read that there was a firmware fix for error 16353 (but relating to a different module), so I'm looking to update my firmware. Maybe it might be all it needs......

So, to the relevance of this thread. I see the attachment in a couple of places, but the problem is there are 2 links in the attachment -
first link says - Nothing found - The owner either removed the files or restricted access, or there's a typo in the link.
second link is all in Russian? I can see files but unable to download them. I tried clicking everywhere with no success.
pass is mentioned in the link but I see nowehere to use it.

Would someone who has downloaded all the files/ instructions mind posting them somewhere like Dropbox or somewhere like that? Would really like to get these files and get the Treg working on all diffs very soon.

Thanks very much.

·
Registered
2011 T3 Escape
2 Posts
Hi again. I found post #5 mentions that both links result in getting the same data. I now managed to work out how to download the files from the second link, so now I have 13 files. Just need to work out how to get them on to SD cards in correct format. I'm sure the instructions how to do that are somewhere. Just haven't found them.....yet. I'll get there. ;)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I forget where the instructions are but basically you have to format the sd card a certain format then you create specific folder names

61 - 72 of 72 Posts