Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have Touareg from USA,import from Germany,everything is working,
navigation...but dvd in the dash not?!It gives eror to change country code?!
So probably still working on USA dvd`s but as i live in Holland would like to know is it possible to change that code and be able to use it on
europa Dvd`s?
Thank you for your help

·
Registered
499 Posts
You will need to change the dvd region code in the green menu. You can check if the green menu is enabled by pressing the car and setup buttons simultaneously. It usually takes a few tries to get them pressed at the same time. If it is not enabled you will need to use vcds to enable the green menu.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,i did find à green menu and change region code to 2(europe),but dvd is still coming back with same error please change region code4?!
Maybe i do something wrong or have to change something more in the green menu?!
Thanks For answer!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks,i did find à green menu and change region code to 2(europe),but dvd is still coming back with same error please change region code4?!
Maybe i do something wrong or have to change something more in the green menu?!
Thanks For answer!
It depends on what Region the DVD is from. The Region code on the RNS-850 and the DVD need to match.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car is imported from USA so i guess dvd also?!that means it will play only dvd's from the USA?!Is there no solution to watch the European dvd's.?region code is changed to 2-Europa but still coming with the same error to change the code?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts