Club Touareg Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RNS 510 available

For Sale: 
2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  nickm 
#1 ·
I am getting my RNS 510 replaced under extended warranty. See my other thread on http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f45/rns510-sd-card-reader-problem-67460.html for the reason.

I can keep the unit by paying the core charge, and I'm sure I can repair the problem with the SD Card slot. If anyone is interested in buying this unit from me I will keep and repair it. I need to make a decision before the new unit comes in.

The RNS 510 is out of MY 10 Touareg TDI. It has been upgraded with the latest software and has the latest M4 North American maps. The model number is HW: 7L6 035 684 B SW: 7L6 035 684 D.

If you are interested in this unit, PM me and we can discuss it. Decision must be finalized by Monday.

Bruce

Pic attached, unit not completely pushed in to facilitate removal again.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The dealer/warranty is paying $1700 for the new unit. These things are not cheap. My cost if I decide to do this will be a little less that 1/2 this, so the gives you some idea of what needs to be done. I doubt I'd go forward for less that $1000. So let me know your interest.

#8 ·
Reminder - After reviewing your classified ad, it appears that your ad does not meet the posting requirements due to one or more of the following reasons:

• Your ad does not contain any pictures of the item(s) that you are selling or valid links to a picture hosting site
  • Your ad did not list a location of the items for sale or your profile does not list a valid location
  • Your ad does not provide an asking price

Please provide these items soon or your ad will be deleted without further notice to you.

All of our posting requirements can be reviewed by clicking the following link:

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f4...ing-19378.html

Thank You,

#9 ·
OK to make this legitimate, That asking price is $1500 or best offer. see the picture above, I'm located in Florence Az, will negotiate shipping. AS STATED ABOVE, On Monday, the new unit will be here, If there is no one wanting this, I'll let the dealer return it as a core. It's a shame to do that as the fix appears to be simple and it works great. The only reason I am doing this is the extended warranty said it would not cover this unit if the seals were broken so it is better for me to spend $100 in case there is a problem in the future. I some one wants it and I can make a couple of dollars and help some one out, that is good. Otherwise, its no skin off of my back :).

#10 ·
I've decided not to do this, but turn the unit back to the dealer and he can collect the core when he returns it. I got the car used and I don't seem to have the security code for the RNS 510 and don't know how to get it. So Moderators Please close and or delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.