Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Changing it up and have decided to sell my RNS unit, need to fund some other things. It is a newer unit, build date 2014. Includes an aftermarket nav antenna, I never got around to purchasing and installing the sat antenna. Unit works great with no issues and no damage. Shipping at buyers expense. If you want a vagcom scan or anything let me know. These are currently listed for much more $ and are older units.

7L6 035 684 CX
SW 0382
HW H12

$1000

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure what the market is on these anymore, maybe I'm being hopeful but I compared it to others I've seen listed. I am however open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
yeah, My 09 touareg came with it. That radio is currently in my 2007 V10 :)

There were several years at least where this was standard (I believe).

Thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm in ZIP 22201 although not sure I will buy it just yet. Tired of spending huge dollar amounts when my whole itch was getting bluetooth audio for both phone and music. I didn't know it was a separate unit outside of the radio/nav head unit. Too late though.

Currently stuck with an aftermarket Android unit that I'd have to try and resell on eBay if I were to go back to OEM. Plus, you say this radio is from year 2014? Does it have faster processor than the older 2010 RNS510 units?

It should be plug & play with my 2010 Touareg which was originally equipped with RNS510 and I sold it too quickly on eBay like an idiot before realizing this Android unit was going to give me headaches and not work with OEM rear camera and Bluetooth call quality is horrible since everyone says I sound like I'm so far away.

Should have just stuck with OEM and updated the Bluetooth adapter in the car which supports both phone/music instead of doing a whole head unit swap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts