Club Touareg Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I got a ROVER MENTION ! lol :D! Thanks Karl! Anyway, the RvDUB Clan does not have any plans to make it to Ouray this year even if there is a rally. I have not heard of any plans for an event this year. I Think our little man want's to go to Lego Land instead! We have be rallying there 5 times so kinda earned our stripes ;)
Hey Rob,

We did the LegoLand thing in February; one day was just right for us. But if you head that way, check out Kennedy Space Center. And if you're willing to drive some more, kayaking the mangroves at Pennekamp State Park is another great kid day. ;)

Cheers,
Chris

PS--Love that last photo (from 2010?) showing 3/4 of the schubie clan... :cool:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Its July 23, 2012,

and alas, no Colorado Rally this year. I'm feeling it. Its a great mid-summer break from the heat (or monsoons) here in Vegas, and to get away from the office for a week. Hard to say what the future holds, as the messages above express concern for the newer T3's on this dangerous terrain. I agree with the concern.

So for now I'll once again reference a rerun - the 2009 non-rally thread recalling the 2008 Rally. We did have Rallys in 2010 and 2011.

Enjoy - http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f75/one-year-ago-2008-colorado-rally-26175.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well...I didn't move back to Colorado until August, and I didn't buy my T-reg until October....so I'm ok that the rally didn't happen. But I do hope that there will be on in 2013. I have an 05 with the winter package and the suspension kit. I'll get the roof rack and the full-size spare. Count me in for next July. I'll be waiting patiently for the word on when and where. I'll get some practice in this winter commuting from Mt. Crested Butte to Gunnison, to Grand Junction....all in the white stuff. Let me know if I can help set anything up.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
24 Participants
Nils
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing