Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have attached photo of report icon that stays up in my tyre pressure monitoring page on the dash. I did have a flat tyre soon after I purchased the car new. VW says that it is normal to have this up all the time but I have my doubts. Could anybody gives their views on this please. Regards Garry.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 TDI Exec R-Line
1,686 Posts
You should be able to scroll through the many different displays using the buttons on the steering wheel. Consult your owners manual.

Reactions: meggsy

·
Registered
MY21 V8 Wolfsburg Black
77 Posts
I have attached photo of report icon that stays up in my tyre pressure monitoring page on the dash. I did have a flat tyre soon after I purchased the car new. VW says that it is normal to have this up all the time but I have my doubts. Could anybody gives their views on this please. Regards Garry.
I'll check out mine and get back to you...

·
Registered
2020 Adventure with Innovision package
42 Posts
I am pretty sure mine is like this and changes colour/flashes if the pressure drops. Have had one flat and everything worked but cant remember exactly what came up. I will check when the wife gets home.

·
Registered
2021 Touareg 210TDI R-Line Wolfsburg Edition Pure White
107 Posts
Mine is just like your photo, including the 1/1. I've had it come up yellow on a cold morning when the pressures were a bit low, but otherwise it is always the tyre symbol, 1/1 and the pressures

·
Registered
2020 Adventure with Innovision package
42 Posts
The 1/1 means page 1 of 1. If you have other faults/warnings there will be more pages. Every time I am towing my van I have alert messages about lane control and maneuver braking and there are then multiple pages on this menu.

·
Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
6,313 Posts
That's just the page number reference, all normal and same as previous model

1 - 11 of 11 Posts