Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my 30,000km service with my 2015 V6 180TDI 3.0L. The service report shows brake pad lining thickness at 6mm front and back. In anticipation on likely replacement at 45000 kms service or later, I am be seeking to have them replaced by a non-VW Dealer mechanic who's familiar with servicing the Touareg. Would appreciate if anyone can advise on the following:

(1) Where can I order the parts from (other than VW dealers) and what are their contact details

(2) What are the specific OEM product details including serial numbers (if applicable) of the brake pads/rotors/sensors that I need to quote when ordering the parts

I am sure this information will be useful for quite a number of us. This should help to contain the costs significantly when the time comes for their replacement. Learning a lot from the contributions people have made to this Forum and just want to say thank you. As always, any other useful information is welcomed.

·
Registered
143 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.