Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all.

I have a 2006 V10, Campy White, and I've finally gotten everything I need together for the R50 exterior facelift. Front and rear valances, fog lights, rear/upper wing...ready to go. Any thoughts, suggestions, or "while you're at its"?

I'm going ot be visiting the paint shop any day in order to get an estimate and confirm I have every little thing they need.

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Nice, if you were close to SF Bay area we could do a photo shoot as twins... black and white. :)

David

·
Registered
689 Posts
If you have parking sensors make sure they come with the rear valance. It is different than the US versions.

David

Hi, all.

I have a 2006 V10, Campy White, and I've finally gotten everything I need together for the R50 exterior facelift. Front and rear valances, fog lights, rear/upper wing...ready to go. Any thoughts, suggestions, or "while you're at its"?

I'm going ot be visiting the paint shop any day in order to get an estimate and confirm I have every little thing they need.

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
65 Posts
It would be cool to take ( before & after ) pics.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you have parking sensors make sure they come with the rear valance. It is different than the US versions.

David
There are some sensor "bezels" for lack of a better phrase with the rear valance, but I'm assuming the actual sensors themselves will plug into these trim pieces? Wasn't planning on buying new sensors entirely...hoping not.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yes, just the bezels are needed. The actual sensors are reused. Sorry for the confusion on that.

David

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whew! Just about had a heart attack. Getting the rear valance took long enough. The spectre of having to fins some euro sensors at unknown cost scared me. Cheers.

And, yes, I will take comprehensive before/after photos. Getting estimates from a few shops next week, I believe, so a few weeks away from even starting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm wondering what happened to you after that deceptively cute floating dog got to you...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.