Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I posted a set of these for sale a while back and tried to revive the thread, but it seemed like there wasn't much response since it was so old. So I'm starting a new thread....

Up for sale is a set of Volk TE37s which I ran on my Touareg for the last couple of years. They look very understated, but made a huge difference in ride and handling on my Touareg, dropping 50+ lbs of unsprung weight.

All wheels were just professionally refinished at RimPro in Tewksbury MA. One wheel had some light curb rash, and since RimPro couldn't guarantee a perfect match, we refinished all 4. The wheels were never dented, bent or straightened, they are perfectly round and true.

Specs
19x9.5 ET40. 5x130 bolt pattern. Each wheel weighs 21.25lbs.

These will fit any Touareg with 5x130 bolt pattern (any V8/V10 T1/T2, and all T3s)... and any Cayenne or Audi Q7 for that matter.)

Price for the wheels alone is $1600 for the set, picked up locally in Boston MA, or I can ship at your expense. (Retail price for these new is $1100 per wheel)

I also have available a set of Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires, 275/45-19, with 2K miles on them. Great condition. No damage, cuts, or plugs. Price for tires alone is $900 (they retail for $1400 new)

Please PM if interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Still available?

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,170 Posts
so much rim. so little cost. Want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts