Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are the last few parts I have remaining after selling my 2012 Touareg 3.0 TDI. Shortly after buying it in May 2015, I purchased these parts, installed the exhaust and flashed a Malone stage 2 tune. Exhaust was used for approx. 10,000 miles, and was removed when I sold the car July 2017. I noticed a slight increase in fuel economy and a noticeable increase in performance. I am located in Carmel, CA and would be happy to meet a buyer in person within a reasonable distance, or ship. For sale is the following:

Rawtek Q7/Touareg (2009-2014) DPF/Adblue delete midpipe. Made of 3" 304 stainless steel. It is comprised of two pieces. Comes complete with all hardware. It retains the oxygen sensor. Tuning will be required.
$375 plus shipping.

Ross-Tech HEX-CAN-USB VCDS with unlimited VIN license. In like new condition. Software is available for free (since this is a licensed unit) via the ross tech website for Windows PC.
$225 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
Interested in the exhaust. Are clamps and hardware in good clean shape? How much to ship to Canada?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the clamps are stainless and the hardware is in good shape. Send me your post code and I will get a quote.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested in the DPF and the cat that you yanked out. Did you reinstall all of that equipment?
The oem parts went back on the car when it was sold. Just to clarify, this exhaust deletes the dpf and the factory resonator, but it does not delete the factory catalytic converter located on the downpipe just downstream the turbo outlet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scubacruiser: shipping via fedex international ground would be approx. $75. I replied to your PM but I realized it didn’t go through because I don’t have enough posts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PayPal is mackcrouch at gmail.com. Scubacruiser send me an email since I can’t respond to your pm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exhaust is sold, if anyone is interested in the cable please send me an email at the address above.

·
Registered
996 Posts
OP is a good seller. Exhaust shipped very quickly and well packaged. Good communication as well.

Thanks Macker!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you read the thread or just the first post? The way this site is setup, only users with 15 posts or more have pm privleges. I mentioned several times I don’t have pm capability and I posted my email. Sorry it didn’t work out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts