Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price £24,750. Desirable high spec 2012 VW Touareg V8 Diesel. 4.2 TDI Altitude in Cool Silver metallic. 51,500 miles. Excellent condition. Registered June 2012 and owned privately since buying from UK VW Group management in August 2013. Full service history. DMS Performance upgrade (398 bhp & 648 lb.ft torque). Panoramic sunroof and electric sun blind, Dynaudio soundpack, Black Vienna leather on comfort 12 way electric seats. Heated front seats, memory pack, 4 way adjustable headrests, aerial view camera system, lowered sports suspension, multifunction heated steering wheel, electric tailgate, keyless entry & keyless start, ADC (automatic distance control) cruise control with front assist, privacy glass, parking sensors front & rear, bi-xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights. 20 inch 'Tarragona' alloys with Pirrelli Scorpion all season 275/45 tyres.
Location West Berkshire, UK
VIN last 4 digits 4745

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Forbidden fruit here in the ol' US and A, Land of the Free...quently over-regulated auto industry.

That thing has got to be a freakin' rocket!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Now sold. New Discovery 5 replacement. Quite a bit slower! Missing that Torque already
See, I'll be replacing my soon-to-be-bought-back V6 TDI with a new Disco - will seem like an upgrade in torque and power for me :)

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
funny how the government wants to charge VW for the diesel cheat yet the big three all have large gas and is consuming cars and trucks that are way worse. but because the y advertise crappy mileage and large power they get away with planet murder. will someone kick the head of the snake who's behind all this ad show them there is nothing wrong with the VW cars.

Beautiful treg. make me want to move too Europe and pay higher petrol cost just to own one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts