Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! My radio/nav system does not display “SAFE” to enable me enter code...any ideas on how to resolve?

·
Registered
704 Posts
What do you want to resolve? What's the problem you're having? The radio not displaying "SAFE" is not a problem per se.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you want to resolve? What's the problem you're having? The radio not displaying "SAFE" is not a problem per se.
I want the radio to work...when I key in the code, it plays for one second flat and goes off then starts 60 minutes count down...the code is right

·
Registered
704 Posts
So, then does it display the "SAFE" after all? Or does it display "1000"? And do you enter the code then? Or do you just go ahead and try to enter it somehow? Are you sure you have the original VW factory radio (also that the car was built with) and the right code? How do you know the code is the right one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, then does it display the "SAFE" after all? Or does it display "1000"? And do you enter the code then? Or do you just go ahead and try to enter it somehow? Are you sure you have the original VW factory radio (also that the car was built with) and the right code? How do you know the code is the right one?
[/QUOTE
Does not display 'SAFE' and does not display '1000'. It requests for code and I enter the 4 digits. Yes, it is VW factory radio and code verified by official Touareg dealer. They pulled out the radio and got the details on the radio directly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts