Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 04 Touareg with Navigation. All of a sudden the radio started jumping back and forth between 2 stations. Does not seem to be related to anything like hitting bumps or timed. Any suggestions ??
Thank You

·
Registered
779 Posts
I own a 04 Touareg with Navigation. All of a sudden the radio started jumping back and forth between 2 stations. Does not seem to be related to anything like hitting bumps or timed. Any suggestions ??
Thank You
Stop playing with the thumb wheel on the steering wheel :-lll

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have owned the car for 92K miles, I am very familiar with the operation of the stereo/navigation. I am not hitting the thumb wheel nor is it jumping stations when I turn the wheel. I posted to see if anyone had the same problem so I could give the dealer a direction to start looking. Thank You in advance for a helpful reply.
Brian Kosaian

·
Registered
612 Posts
dude, mine does it too, it did it once and i turned the car off and then on and i have not had a problem with it again, but that was only a few weeks ago so keep me informed when you figure it out, im going to get a few things done on the car on friday, i will as the guys there and tell you what they said next monday or something.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank You
Mine does that too for less than a second then back to the original channel. It always "jumps" to the same station saying "traffic" but there are no traffic alerts here. Did you solve problem?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts