Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
racechip ultimate with all cables and original box, for 2011+ (7P) Touareg Hyrbid models only. used <6 months, sold the hybrid! Keep the boost UP, increase revs and improve fuel mapping for better MPG on in your 3.0T with this chip!

$600 free shipping (48 cont US), located in WI.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Model #???

I went to the Racechip web page and they have 3 chips available starting at $249 to $499. Which model do you have available and what is different from the current chips available? Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to the Racechip web page and they have 3 chips available starting at $249 to $499. Which model do you have available and what is different from the current chips available? Thanks!
Ultimate as posted and in photos. I paid over $700 for this model. If you look closely racechip no longer offers a chip for the Touareg hybrid. Only the TDI model.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What type of fuel economy increases did you see with this chip? Any idea if it would improve towing MPG?
No idea on towing. And I ran 295 width tires on 20" wheels so I can't give an accurate mpg. But it was mid 20s on the hwy. You're not going to see it perform like a tdi. But it sure is faster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
3 Participants
lifeisabeach
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing