Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I have 3 ( yes 3 ) R50 wheels in Good ( have gutter rash but no clear coat peeling ) condition for sale. Will sell individually if your looking for a spare or as a set of 3. Can also provide centre caps.

Location - Central Victoria ( AU )
Price - AU$1000 ( inc centre caps ) for the lot ( 3 ), or singles by negotiation
Shipping - can organise at approx $160 for trans Australia and less if more local. International by arrangement and all at buyers cost.

I have a fourth wheel but want to keep this for a spare tyre for my R50. Having said this if someone wants to make me a ridiculous offer for the 4 I might be interested in selling the 4.

Since these are so hard to find I reckon the price is reasonable, but feel free to let me know if I'm dreaming as I have no real idea ( which may be obvious )

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmm. Not much interest. Oh well at least I've got a few rims to hang on the wall for fire hose holders.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm looking for one of these, are any of these available still?

Pete

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Pete - Still available but not sure i want to split the set just yet. I'm selling my R50 and would like to use the wheels as a sweetener.

You can still buy these from Volkswagen - I was quoted $3275 per wheel.

If you're not in a hurry and a prospective buyer doesn't want the wheels I might then split.

Cheers

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks dgd, understood, let me know if you become interested in a single wheel sale.

Pete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts