Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i'm new here this is actually the first internet forum I have ever enroll so I do not know too many things about handling this but I hope I can get better:D. Can anyone tell me how many R50's have been built for UK. the dealer I bought my car from (Warrington) could not answer this question he only guessed about 100. Also I'd like to talk to other R50 owners as I find the R50 owner's manual too difficult to fully understand after the first reading, more than that this is my first SUV so I don't know too many things about these vehicles. Hope someone will reply shortly. Regards, Julian

·
Registered
24 Posts
do you have picture's of your R50

here in belgium it can't be delivered :( so we bought a v6 3.0tdi and a cayenne turbo

:( but the R50 is just so lovely

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will take some pics tomorrow on daylight and post them. If no R50 available for belgium why not opted for the V10 TDI as performances are not far out comparing to R50?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Will take some pics tomorrow on daylight and post them. If no R50 available for belgium why not opted for the V10 TDI as performances are not far out comparing to R50?
because R50 is that little bit extra special and the cayenne turbo is also a nice car ...

can't wait for the pictures

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cayenne turbo and cayenne GTS are another breed of SUV comparing to Treg's. threy're porsche's for crying outloud hence the deeper hole in the pocket. the only reason i went for the r50 and not the cayenne was because i'm a diesel fan when it comes about SUV (far greater torque comparing to petrol). by the way what's the torque on your car (i'm just too lazy to google it)? the pics will be delayed for another day as i was at a stag party last night and when I wake up in the morning it was actually 7 o'clock in the evening.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just had a look at tour Treg. i'm dying to find out where you bought the roof strips from (not the side roof rails).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi again, just managed to take some pic of the R50. Unfortunately, it was night time (again come back late from work), it was raining (it's london) and the car was a mess (I'm a builder and that's my work car). Hope that i can take some more pics by this weekend with the car clean, daylight and sunny day.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice looking Car, I am also a Treg owner in london (s.east) although mine is a humble R5 albeit re-mapped.
Love to hear how you're getting on with it as I'm determined to p-ex mine in for a V10 next year and wonder how big a difference the R50 is?
SPENCER

·
Registered
2 Posts
Touareg R50 V10 TDi Seeker

Hello Europe fans..

I am really just a simple guy who has fallen in Love with the R50's.

Is there any one who could be assistance to me?

I am looking for a contact to help me arrange transport of Two or Three V10 R50's to the states.

Yes that is what I am trying to arrange.

Please contact me with ANY Information to this end.

Thank you,
Christopher Schott
Unites States of America
West Coast
360-270-9636 Mobil
[email protected]:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts