Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I still have the following parts left for sale (pics below):

ANTHRACITE LEATHER STEERING WHEEL - good condition £30 GBP.

R-LINE FRONT AND REAR VALANCES - good condition. £550 GBP.

Drivers door switch bank for LEFT HAND DRIVE CAR - great condition, no chipped or peeling paint £35 GBP.

GAS/FUEL CAP AND BOOT RELEASE BUTTONS - great condition, no chipped or peeling paint £15 GBP.

INDIVIDUAL ELECTRIC WINDOW SWITCHES - 3 in total, 2 in great condition with no chipped or peeling paint (£10 GBP EACH) and 1 with chipped paint on button (£5 GBP).

ENGINE SPIN INTERIOR TRIMS FOR DASH - ALL SIX PARTS. UNMARKED CONDITION FOR LEFT HAND DRIVE CAR. £130 GBP.

STEERING WHEEL MULTIFUNCTION SWITCHES COMPLETE WITH BLACK BOX - Is this for a heated steering wheel perhaps?? £75 GBP.

Some rubber mats for cupholders, inside armrest and door panel. £3 GBP EACH.

INTERIOR DOOR SILL TRIMS - SOME SCUFFS BUT IN GOOD OVERALL CONDITION. £15 GBP FOR ALL 4.

HEATER VENT SHUT OFF CONTROLS - Great condition, £20 GBP FOR THE TWO.

I ALSO HAVE TWO FRONT WINGS AND A SET OF HALOGEN HEADLAMPS - ALL IN SUPERB CONDITION. £100 GBP EACH.

THANKS FOR LOOKING.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been asked about the six engine spin trims for the dash. For clarification there are three "engine spin" trim parts on the dash and there are three Aluminuim backing plates that the engine spin trims clip in to. These make up the six parts in total. Exactly as pictured.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll take the "Engine Spin Trim" for the dash can you PM me a quote for the shipping cost to US Zip 92562 ...

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take the "Engine Spin Trim" for the dash can you PM me a quote for the shipping cost to US Zip 92562 ...

PM'd you!

Kind Regards

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Guys,

I still have the following parts left:

ANTHRACITE LEATHER STEERING WHEEL - good condition £30 GBP.

R-LINE FRONT AND REAR VALANCES - good condition. £550 GBP.

Drivers door switch bank for LEFT HAND DRIVE CAR - great condition, no chipped or peeling paint £35 GBP.

GAS/FUEL CAP AND BOOT RELEASE BUTTONS - great condition, no chipped or peeling paint £15 GBP.

INDIVIDUAL ELECTRIC WINDOW SWITCHES - 3 in total, 2 in great condition with no chipped or peeling paint (£10 GBP EACH) and 1 with chipped paint on button (£5 GBP).

ENGINE SPIN INTERIOR TRIMS FOR DASH - ALL SIX PARTS. UNMARKED CONDITION FOR LEFT HAND DRIVE CAR. £130 GBP.

STEERING WHEEL MULTIFUNCTION SWITCHES COMPLETE WITH BLACK BOX - Is this for a heated steering wheel perhaps?? £60 GBP.

Some rubber mats for cupholders, inside armrest and door panels. £3 GBP EACH.

INTERIOR DOOR SILL TRIMS - SOME SCUFFS BUT IN GOOD OVERALL CONDITION. £15 GBP FOR ALL 4.

HEATER VENT SHUT OFF CONTROLS - Great condition, £20 GBP FOR THE TWO.

I ALSO HAVE TWO FRONT WINGS AND A SET OF HALOGEN HEADLAMPS - ALL IN SUPERB CONDITION. £100 GBP EACH.

THANKS FOR LOOKING.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everything apart from a rear valance still available. The pair have been sold but I have another front valance now.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Engine Spin Trim now sold

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP

·
Registered
62 Posts
how much for shipping the steering wheel to US zip 15237

·
Registered
25 Posts
do you still have the multi function for steering wheel and the driver's master door switch and handl? if you do how much shipped to U.S. zip code 32773.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do you still have the multi function for steering wheel and the driver's master door switch and handl? if you do how much shipped to U.S. zip code 32773.

Hi there

Yes still have them both and would do them both for £110 inc shipping.

Kind Regards
Scott

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how much more with the gas& hatch release switches?

I will throw them in for another £10 inc P&P.

Kind Regards
Scott

1 - 20 of 30 Posts