Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a R Line Front Valance for sale as per the picture below. This comes without grilles but you can pick them up from any VW main dealer.

I can also supply the grilles at additional cost.

I am looking for £250 GBP.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

I willl get a cost on the shipping. These are 100% compatible with cars with front sensors as the sensors sit in the upper section of the bumper, not the valance.

Scott

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you sell just the center section?
its like a cap that goes over that section of the front valance.
thanks

PM'd you

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there,

Shipping to the US is £175 GBP.

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Is this the same valance as in the attached pic? Does yours have the little turn signal cutouts on the side and do you have any idea what the fog lights and grill parts cost?

Thanks for the shipping cost.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there

Yes its the same valance as in the pic ad it does NOT have the amber turn singal cut outs. I can supply the fogs and grilles but I think you would be cheaper buying them in the US.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Thanks but I am sure turn signals are a must here in the US. Thanks again!
I doubt they are turnsignals but just reflectors as it is in all the other Touaregs that come here. The turnsignals are in the head light assembly.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought so too.....either side markers or reflectors....most owners seem to want rid of the orange.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just assumed they where lights but now I see there just reflectors. I think they look fine so why don't some like them? I have them in the back so I am not sure how I would feel about missing them in the fronts.

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
I just assumed they where lights but now I see there just reflectors. I think they look fine so why don't some like them? I have them in the back so I am not sure how I would feel about missing them in the fronts.
You should have reflectors front and back. Some people just don't like them and actually will paint over them if they do painted lowers to match the rest of the body. I personally have no feelings about them one way or another since I never think about them.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spassmore, is it possible that there are knockouts where the reflectors go? Maybe a scribed area on the back side? I kinda like the reflectors.

Hi there,

I don't see any knockout on it. Don't they just screw on though?

Cheers

·
Registered
196 Posts
No, they look to be rear mounted as there is a cutout. I can feel the edge.

BTW what is the front center cap and does yours have this? I will check with my dealer on a price. If its out there then I will make you an offer if still available.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi,

The centre cap is a part that fits on the middle - a kind of blanking panel. I got a call today and can get you one with the valance for £53 GBP.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Ray, my last message wasn't clear. Mine does come with the cap.

I have included a picture showing you what the "cap" is.

Thanks
Scott

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts