Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2016 Touareg V6/Lux — 2006 Touareg V6 — 2013 Audi allroad
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I purchased our TOUAREG on December 31, 2003. I saw my first TOUAREG last March at the Denver Auto Show and fell in love with it right away. But at that time, we had recently purchased a 2003 Honda PILOT in 9/02. We bought the PILOT because we had just won a Lemon Law lawsuit against FORD and needed a good vehicle and the PILOT was the new kid on the block.

We bought a V6 Touareg with the Sound 1 and Xenon Headlight upgrades. After looking at all of the features that come standard on the TOUAREG... I thought we'd have just about everything we'd need. So far we are real happy with our TOUAREG - even with the little bump in the road we had a little bit ago with it.

We purchased our TOUAREG at McDonald Automotive Group in Littleton, Colorado and while some say they've had problems at McDonald, the dealership restored my faith after we resolved my TOUAREG's problem.

Mrs. TREGinginCO and I live in Parker, Colorado which is about 25-miles southeast of Denver and have been living in Colorado more than 4-years. We lived in Seattle prior to that and Las Vegas prior to Seattle.

My wife and I love to travel and I am a self-educating student of politics. (why I don't have a clue) I find it fascinating and irritating at the same time.

· Registered
715 Posts
TREGinginCO said:
We purchased our TOUAREG at McDonald Automotive Group in Littleton, Colorado and while some say they've had problems at McDonald, the dealership restored my faith after we resolved my TOUAREG's problem.
I'm really glad everything got worked out for you. It's great having you as a Club Touareg member!

Keep on TReg'in :joy:

· Registered
2016 Touareg V6/Lux — 2006 Touareg V6 — 2013 Audi allroad
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.