Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to ya all. :wave:
I have a question. I'm only 4' 11" I don't even make 5'! No I'm not 13 I'm 21 ;)
No chance to grow now eh?

So do you think this would be a good car for a short person? I haven't got a chance to try one out yet. Car lot's don't have any right now!! And I can't wait till they get one. I just had to ask. let me know what you think. What do I drive now? A 96 Suzuki x90. 4x4. I can see good in it but if you ever saw on you would know why. LOL.
I love this car so much and I like how it sits lower tot he ground. I'm worried I couldn't see good though.
Thanks to all that read!
Kia.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Kia_A said:
Hello to ya all. :wave:
I have a question. I'm only 4' 11" I don't even make 5'! No I'm not 13 I'm 21 ;)
No chance to grow now eh?

So do you think this would be a good car for a short person? I haven't got a chance to try one out yet. Car lot's don't have any right now!! And I can't wait till they get one. I just had to ask. let me know what you think. What do I drive now? A 96 Suzuki x90. 4x4. I can see good in it but if you ever saw on you would know why. LOL.
I love this car so much and I like how it sits lower tot he ground. I'm worried I couldn't see good though.
Thanks to all that read!
Kia.
A friend of me is having a Touareg and is also short and doesn't like to drive it. He lets his wife drive the Touareg and he is driving the Audi A6 Offroad himself. She adores the car.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Short wife. It's her car.

My wife doesn't like big trucks, but loves her Touareg. The seats adjust to fit her well.

Seat memory was standard with our V8, so I don't have to squeeze in or get crushed when I want to drive.

A test drive will tell all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank's for the reply!

I'm not tall in the upper body like someone asked. I'm small all around :anger:

The seat height would help alot. Now I wonder if I can reach the gas and break! Shame they don't have those adjustable ones!
The joy's of being short.

Michelle,
I live all the way over on the other side of VA right in the mountains. Almost in KY! I'm about 40 minutes from the state line. Oddly though,never went to KY! :)

Thank's for your help! Now I know there's maybe a chance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.