Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. i love my new preowned car. it has the power i need to drive through snowy fields in sweden.
The dvd-navigation system on my car is not the factory model but instead a "china brand" windows ce model which I like.
I would like your help with finding a gps navigation software . I read IGO 8 is the one I should install. Does anyone know where to get it with european maps installed?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Well Done!! Sounds like you are very pleased. Feel like posting some photos of the beast?

Also welcome to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions about your car, however it is very wise to try the search function before you do as many questions have already been answered and you may find your answer before you ask it !!!

Kind regards and Välkommen min vän.

Stuart..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir. Please help me find the right direction and I'll continue my search from there. I have a Windows 6 based navigation din and I would like some kind of navigation software like IGO that I'll install on a SD card and run with Europe maps

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Can't help on SATNAV - I still use paper maps and never turn the radio on!

Do take time to read the buying a used Touareg thread: the link is in my signature.

You will learn a lot and know what problems to expect.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Thank you sir. Please help me find the right direction and I'll continue my search from there. I have a Windows 6 based navigation din and I would like some kind of navigation software like IGO that I'll install on a SD card and run with Europe maps
Try this Site they have a lot of info in regard to GPS info..

GPS Underground :: Your Tracks Guide

Stuart...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts