Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Can't access sister site www.mytreg.com

"IP address not recognised"

Phone and PC access have always worked okay before but now, today . . .just a blank screen apart from the message above.

Anyone else having problems?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
All working normally again tonight.

Edit: And now midnight has struck it's not working again!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thank's BG but it's okay again at 0900 Saturday. Something odd going on. I'll ping Cass now.

Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
Nooby thrown the toys out of the cot again? 馃槀

(yes, you can tell him I said that - 'cos there is nothing I'd like better than to see him come and visit once in a while)

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
After getting random access there's now been no access for several days again.

Something to do with Pv6 (?) which means Jack Shizer to me!

Registered
VW TOUAREG 245 Altitude 3.0V6 2012
Hi Folks, I'm having the same problem when i try to log on it comes up with "Could not determine your IP address " its very annoying as there is no apparent way to contact the administrators of MyTreg,
so for now I cannot get my normal fix of UK humour etc on that forum i'm codypup

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I am told that it's an IPV6 problem that affects some modems and access by phones but not others.

Admin and Tech are on to it.

Registered
2015 (2016 MY) Touareg SE 3.0 V6 TDi 262PS
Hi Folks, I'm having the same problem when i try to log on it comes up with "Could not determine your IP address " its very annoying as there is no apparent way to contact the administrators of MyTreg,
so for now I cannot get my normal fix of UK humour etc on that forum i'm codypup
If there's anything urgent, post it on here and I'll pass it on as my access is unaffected - but I've no idea why!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts