Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI EVERYBODY

I HAVE A 2006 , V8 TOAREG, WHIT AIR SUSPENSION SYSTEM, I ALREADY CHANGED DURING THIS LAST 3 YEARS , MANY PIECES FROM THE SUSPENSION
BUT I NEVER MADE ANY CHECK IN THE AIR SUSPENSION SYSTEM, BECAUSE , IT LOOKS FINE, AND THE PANEL MONITOR, DO NOT SHOW ANY PROBLEM, AND THE SUV GOES UP AND DOWN WHIT OUT PROBLEM, ONLY SMALL SOUNDS, SPECIALLY IN CARGO POSITION, THE SUV HAS 178,000 KILOMETERS, BUT LOOKS LIKE NEW, VERY SMALL OFF ROAD WORK, WHEN THE SUV PASS TRUE A BUMPERS THAT MY COUNTRY HAS A LOT AND ALSO HOLES IN THE STREET, THE SUV RECEIVE IT VERY STRONG , NOT SOFT, LIKE SHOULD BE WHIT THE AIR SUSPENSION, IF IT WAS REGULAR SHOCK ABSORVERS, I WILL CHANGE IT
BUT , THERE ARE SO MANY PIECES IN THE SHOCK ABSORBER OF THE AIR SUSPENSION SYSTEM THAT MAYBE ONLY ONE, COULKD BE THE PROBLEM, ALSO I USE THE AIR PRESION ONLY FOR 2 PERSONS IN THE WEELS, SO IF SOBODY CAN HELP ME WHIT SOME IDEAS TO START LOOKING

REGARDS

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Don't SHOUT!

Please use upper and lower case letters.

People tend not to bother reading posts THAT ARE TYPED IN CAPITALS.

I didn't!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nooby , he may be very frustrated ! give him a break lol

So basically ANGELCARLOS is complaining about roughness in the way his Air suspension handles speed bumps and potholes ,
i would say start by changing all the body bushings , and see what that does ?
since your 4C air seems to function properly ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts