Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there fellow club members! Chris from VW of Langhorne here.

We are located just 30 minutes north of Phila Int'l Airport.

I have for your consideration a 2011 VW Touareg TDI Lux edition for sale here at the dealership.

No hidden stories here. It was sold originally by us on Jan 24 2011 to a foreign business professional who had every intention of shipping the vehicle oversees after the 1 year mandatory reg process to avoid the 30% tax hike. Well, just before 6 months, the gentleman was recalled back abroad and was forced to sell the truck.

It is as new as the day it was delivered and will have pics upon email request!

My owbner is now driving it as his other 2011 Touareg has been retired!

It was traded in w/ 4022 miles, however, most likely will have approx 5K on it very soon!

Here is the truck
Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>7P53J3 TOUAREG TDI LUX 3.0L AUTOMATIC W/4MOTION Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>JJ BLACK ANTHRACITE LEATHER Options:</U>1D6 TRAILER HITCH </U>TRM TOUAREG MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4) AND TR </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $53,355 CommnumVINStatusC39628WVGFK9BPXBD001862Retail Sold Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Original MSRP=$53355
Original dealer Invoice=$50696
My offering on this vehicle is $47999 + $103 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

Chris

Chris Farnham
[email protected]
215-752-6654

1 - 2 of 2 Posts