Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here! I'm looking at a 2010 Touareg Diesel buyback car in Chicago with about 65k on it. I'm located in Little Rock Arkansas and need a PPI done prior to me finalizing the deal. Is there anyone out there that would consider a paid PPI assignment in the next 48 hours? If so, please reply and I will give you the details. TIA!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Funny, I was just looking at plane tickets to fly up and inspect the same car. All the ones local to me are all from the rust belt or very expensive.

Seems like a decent deal. Best of luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep! I keep doing it though! LOL
Looking at one in MN. Price is among the highest listed on AT and the dealer acts like it's made of gold. :rolleyes: I'm about to just put the search on hold.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I feel the pain, it's the same with the one I'm debating up in Dallas. At least it's a Lux Limited I guess... Only issue I have with waiting is that I have no idea how many T2s are even left in buyback purgatory. At 15k+ might as well just get a VR6 Cayenne... or keep my Golf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
944S2
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing