Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This may be dumb, but:

1. How do I delete images from my gallery?

2. Can I paste images directly into a thread that I am writing?

I have some "how to" pics that I want to post, and can't figure out what the best method is... I don't want them to come up in the Gallery, since they aren't very cool looking unless you're changing your air filter. LOL

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
41 Posts
To delete an image, click on "image tools" in the upper right and then "edit image." You will see "Delete this image" near the top. Check the box and then the delete button.

To attach an image in your post, scroll down to "Manage Attachements." It will open a new window where you click the browse button to attach the image you want. Click the "Upload" button and choose more images if you want. Then close the window and submit the reply.

·
Registered
15 Posts
To delete an image, click on "image tools" in the upper right and then "edit image." You will see "Delete this image" near the top. Check the box and then the delete button.

To attach an image in your post, scroll down to "Manage Attachements." It will open a new window where you click the browse button to attach the image you want. Click the "Upload" button and choose more images if you want. Then close the window and submit the reply.
Cheers for that information i will be showing some images soon thanks to this info i felt abit stupid not knowing too :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts