Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thanks to the guys at TFL Cars on Youtube my interest in this beast of a car has been piqued. I come from a background of street cars, low and fast, with a little bit of experience with the tall and slow. I plan on abusing the search function on this forum to learn as much as I can about what you all are doing to these machines to make them more capable or more reliable. If there is any information you guys can provide as kind of a summary of what I can expect from my searches, I'll take any knowledge I can get. If any one generation is better than another for certain reasons, or any models I should avoid because it would spend more time on a lift than the great outdoors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And hopefully in a few months, maybe I'll see some of you guy out there on the top of some mountainous terrain that my street cars will never see.

(I had to remove the link to the TFL Cars on youtube to not trigger spam flag. I like to promote where I can but I understand the spam regulation. Anyways, if you haven't seen them already, definitely check them out. I never would've looked at these cars had it not been for them.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to keep it under 20k if I can but if the newer models improved on the older ones, I can always wait a bit longer to buy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts