Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many local owners are out there and if there is any off roading they are wanting to do! Winter is here and it would be great!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was researching last night and browns camp/Rogers landing in the tillamook forest looks great!
All the the online info about it says it ranges from easy to hard trails.
I haven't done any mods to my treg so probably would have to take it easier 😄
There are also a bunch of 4x4 groups here and they seem pretty open too

·
Registered
34 Posts
Browns camp might be a bit much for the Touareg. Especially if it is wet, which it always is lol. I have done some exploring in the area and there are some cool spots by North Bonneville Wa, Larch Mountain in Camas,Wa which gets plenty of snow in the winter very popular. Lolo Pass on Mt. Hood is Really cool. Washougal has alot to offer as well. Last weekend me and my brother went out on a spur of the moment adventure to see if we could summit Greenleaf Peak in the Gorge via some access roads I found on Google maps that follow the BPA power lines. Quite an adventure... we follwed narrow switchbacks up the side of the mountain with boulders the size of a microwave.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im in the Portland metro area and browns camp would be nice... Had a stock grand cherokee did fine up there don't the our touareg would have any problem... I just got mine a few weeks ago n been wanting to go

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would really like to attend some sort of get together, organized or not. I tried to set up a non organized get-together, but no one seems anymore interested, other than to "Talk" about getting together. I am willing to help out in anyway I can. I no that there's got to be somebody in my area that's as interested as I am about seeing the outdoors while enjoying our Touaregs

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll do the organizing if people are interested in getting together. Just got mine last month and absolutely love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts