Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have 5-6k miles on them, traded the truck so no need for them anymore. Wheels are in good shape, tires are in excellent shape, truck was aligned right after I put the tires on. Do not have tpms in them. Blue center caps I just purchased this spring. Tires are perfect size for TDI no rubbing at all. Loved these tires, no road noise and good handling.
I also have a set of 18" wheels and snow tires barely used tires.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
600 for Porsche wheels and tires, 500 for snow tires and t1 wheels. Would prefer pickup in DC area, can ship at buyers expense.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Just to help, I had put the same exact 2004 Cayenne Turbo 18" wheels on my 2012 Touareg as they fit fine and have/had the correct offset/clearance for the brakes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do have them. Where are you located

:-?This is a long shot, do you still have this wheel/tire setup? I'm in Las Vegas. It's getting that time of year that I will need this type of set up. Please let me know what your price w/shipping will be.

Thank you for your help.

Rob
I still have them, I can ship but it's not cheap as they are heavy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you tell me what center caps those are? Im looking at buying some cayenne wheels and I want to know what size center caps I can run. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
What are the specs on the rims? looks like 18". What is the offset? (stamped on the backsides of the rim look for ET followed by a number. That number is the offset in MM). And are they 5 x 130?

I would like to get these for my T1 V10 if they fit! I can come pick them up.

Thanks!

-JR

1 - 17 of 17 Posts