Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a set of Cayenne wheels for sale in very good condition, no curb rash or gouges. Bought them to use on my '12 TDI so I'd have more options for all terrain tires (my stock wheels are 19") but ended up deciding not to go the all terrain route. They currently have a set of Michelin Latitude Tours on them from the previous owner, but I'd recommend replacing these as they appear to be a little old. Porsche center caps are included and the wheels appear to have TPMS sensors in them (Haven't removed the current tires to know for sure, but the telltale metal valve stem and silver valve caps are there). I've seen these wheels sell for a bit more on the forum previously, but I'm just looking to recoup the cash I put into getting them. Feel free to ask any questions!
Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Totally forgot to mention - I'm located in Rhode Island and would consider delivering within the southern New England region.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, willing to entertain any reasonable offers. They're a great set of wheels, I just don't have a use for them anymore and am looking to move them ASAP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts