Club Touareg Forum banner

if ARB will make front and rear diff locks for Touareg/Cayenne are you interested?

• YES

• NO

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking at retrofitting the factory solution right now for my Cayenne...looks like i have to buy both front and rear differential just to get a locking diff cause I have a GTS with 4.11 gears.
The cayenne S 4.5l. 955 with automatic gear box has the same ratio of 4.11 (reference 955 332 020 01 or 956 332 020 00. As Cayenne 955 with V6 manual gear box (reference 955 332 020 21 or 955 332 020 20

Regards

·
Registered
2016 Touareg TDI Executive white/terracotta
489 Posts
edit: nvm lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locking_differential

Please excuse me as I am new to the SUV/4x4 world. I come from GTIs and know all about Limited Slip Differentials for track performance. But I don’t really know what the hubub about these “locking” differentials is for Touaregs.

What do they do, and how does that help whatever their purpose is?

·
Registered
25 Posts
aftermarket big name ARB is interested making it if you are interested :)
I'm in contact with them and they to need too see numbers, how many potential buyers they have... so if you are interested please say YES in poll below,
price per locking diff as ARB says will be no difference from their product so its between 800-1000$
if you have any questions please ask.
So what does this entail? Sorry I have asked another question, some folks here don't like them.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts