Club Touareg Forum banner

if ARB will make front and rear diff locks for Touareg/Cayenne are you interested?

• YES

• NO

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Touareg V6 TDI base model with 255/70R17 AT tires, 2018 Tiguan (allspace) 2.0 TSI 235/65R17 AT
63 Posts
I think you guys are dreaming. making a skid plate for the Touareg is pretty simple and it costs a lot less than a locker and there's no market for that. So why do you think there's a market for a locker on a Touareg?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think you guys are dreaming. making a skid plate for the Touareg is pretty simple and it costs a lot less than a locker and there's no market for that. So why do you think there's a market for a locker on a Touareg?
Lars..I am wondering why you said there's no market for a skid plate..?? I'd love to put on a couple under my car.. Who makes them now, can you recommend a good, reasonably priced one.. ?Thanks..

·
Registered
2012 180TDI
251 Posts
Lars..I am wondering why you said there's no market for a skid plate..?? I'd love to put on a couple under my car.. Who makes them now, can you recommend a good, reasonably priced one.. ?Thanks..
He means no market comparatively, and he's absolutely correct. Most people with a Touareg don't want/need skidplates, and even less want/need an aftermarket locker, especially as you could get a rear locker factory fitted if you wanted it.

·
Registered
2008 Porsche Cayenne
3 Posts
Really busting to see this come to fruition. Only thing standing in between me and an off-road TTV8 Cayenne weapon is confirmation of this going ahead! Joined solely to hit Yes on that poll and show my support!

Good on you Nikoloz! Cracking job in making it this far!

·
Registered
2008 Porsche Cayenne
3 Posts
Hey Nikoloz, I called Harrop today to show my interest and support. Mate gotta hand it to ya, you've done an amazing job getting Harrop on board.

They said that development has been substantial and are hopeful that it will be released by the end of the year.

Boom!

·
Registered
56 Posts
aftermarket big name ARB is interested making it if you are interested :)
I'm in contact with them and they to need too see numbers, how many potential buyers they have... so if you are interested please say YES in poll below,
price per locking diff as ARB says will be no difference from their product so its between 800-1000$
if you have any questions please ask.
I'd love to have this. I have a 2004 v8 with mid and rear locker

41 - 60 of 73 Posts