Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Paul, love your vids. Road much better than in '73 when I did the Plenty and back on the Sandover in a G60 Patrol.
Question: I can't see your pics (thumbnails?) what the hell are thumbnails and why can't I see the pix? Dub

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul, love your vids. Road much better than in '73 when I did the Plenty and back on the Sandover in a G60 Patrol.
Question: I can't see your pics (thumbnails?) what the hell are thumbnails and why can't I see the pix? Dub
You mean the other post I put up earlier? Should be able to click on the thumbnails (small photos) and see the full size photos?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Nice video!!

I see why you all carry spares of EVERYTHING. There is plenty of NOTHING for MILES around!!!! Wow!!

Sorry if it's been asked before, but what remote aerial camera are you using? That's some nice cinemetography! Someone must've practiced a lot!

·
Registered
736 Posts
You mean the other post I put up earlier? Should be able to click on the thumbnails (small photos) and see the full size photos?
Hi Paul, nah, not working for me at all and not just this (that) thread. Will have to check with my local expert (tregspurt?)
Anyway, enjoy your trip. Best part of the world where you are. We head off across the Nullarbor post muster. Cheers Dub

·
Registered
295 Posts
DJI Phantom 4Pro drone for the aerial photography.
Hi Paul
Love your visuals
Just got myself a Mavic Pro - steep learning curve.What software do you use to edit video footage?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats the one I am looking at. Whats your impression? The Plenty Highway video looks good. Is that using the follow me function?
Very good upgrade from the DJI Phantom 3Pro. Really like it - smoother in flight, very good safety features, easy to the fly and excellent video/image quality. I was flying manually as the "Follow Me" at 60kph seems to struggle (combined with the controller being inside the car the function does seem to work as well). Cheers Paul.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.