Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the bad memory above, I really want to know about the current 4WD options for the Treg. Mine has lowrange 2007 T2 and air and some features I cant get with the new models, I wouldn't waste my time calling the local dealer and I know the level of product knowledge on the forum is unsurpassed.
Does the 4Motion have a low box? I have read in the past the differences between the two versions but the grey hair and diminishing brain cells leaves me at a disadvantage. So a little help will be appreciated. :confused: Many Thanks
Greg

·
Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
6,313 Posts
sorry for thunsurpassed. Does the 4Motion have a low box? I have read in the past the differences between the two versions but the grey hair and diminishing brain cells leaves me at a disadvantage. So a little help will be appreciated. :confused: Many Thanks Greg
No low range in the Touareg here in Australia Greg, this might change in future.
Put slightly oversized MTR's and the 8speed with offroad selection and air suspension will take you to most places.
But if low range is a must have for either practical or just to have it then get a used Touareg or....

Reactions: Armdlo
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.