Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pioneer AVHP4000DVD with BTB200. Excellent condition. Come with all cables/wiring. iPod and USB cables. Modified to watch DVD while driving. BTB200 units has all the cables aswell. Allows your phone to connect to radio via bluetooth and if you have an iphone, it will let you play music via bluetooth aswell. $380

avhp4000dvd-btb200.jpg

avhp4000dvd-btb200-1.jpg

·
Registered
154 Posts
So this came out of your 2006 Treg? Does your Treg have nav? DId the Pioneer interface with the Treg's amplifier OK? There is some conflicting info out there about which Tregs have digital amps (whcih won't connect to aftermarket stereos) and which do not. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
interested

So why are you selling?
I was in the market in changing my factory radio out for something better . can this be easily done ? and would I lose the steering wheel functions :confused:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm selling it because the car I had it in
Is sold and new car has a radio that incorporates dashboard lines (mini Cooper). So I can't use it. ;(

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No. It's only a radio unit with Bluetooth unit. I'm also including extra iPhone cable, USB cable. Radio it's self has been modified to watch movies while driving. I don't know what kind of brackets you need to install it into any car. I had it in 01 Subaru forester and all I did was reused the stock radio brackets. That's how it works most of the time. I don't know what radio does touareg have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts