Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Take a look at a picture of a 2004 TOUAREG and my guess is - it will look exactly the same as an '05. There have been NO cosmetic changes to the '05.

·
Registered
118 Posts
routertyty said:
Can anyone post pictures of the 2005 Touareg? I am waiting for mine to get shipped to me.
I will be getting my 2005 V6 today. I took a cursory look yesterday and did not detect any changes. The wheels were still covered in plastic when I saw it yesterday. I thought they were going to add a chrome piece between the front and rear doors.

I will let you all know if the US ones have any changes. And, if it stops raining, I can take some snap shots.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Re: Pics of 2005 Touareg

mochamuscle said:
I just saw 5 new 2005 Touaregs. Thet look exactly like the 2004. There is no chrome on the B or C pillars. There is a new Onstar option available.
I just picked up my replacement 2005. It is identical, as far as I can tell, to the 2004. It does NOT have any chrome pieces on the B or C pillars. I had my 2004 parked next to it looking for changes, but I couldn't see any. Now there are changes between my very early 2004 (build 04-03) and the 2005, but I think those changes are something that the later model 2004 had (ie hatch assist, the annoying passenger airbag).

The seats seem a little softer, but then again this car is brand new. I haven't driven it long enough to see if the extra 20 HP makes that much of a difference. I got it with 5 miles on it and I have a whole 16 on it now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.