Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for other owners in arizona that would like to meet up and swamp stories of our rides and show off what we love! Im 29 live in chandler arizona and have a 2006 treg. I was thinking we could do a rally up to cave creek or possibly go to the scottsdale pavilions car show on saturdays. Or even meet up at in and out or something. I belong to a jeep club as well and have always enjoyed are get togthers and i think its time for us VW owners to do the same! Anyone interested?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Im looking for other owners in arizona that would like to meet up and swamp stories of our rides and show off what we love! Im 29 live in chandler arizona and have a 2006 treg. I was thinking we could do a rally up to cave creek or possibly go to the scottsdale pavilions car show on saturdays. Or even meet up at in and out or something. I belong to a jeep club as well and have always enjoyed are get togthers and i think its time for us VW owners to do the same! Anyone interested?
I think you and I are the only ones brother...lmao. At least on here. We need to post up on Vortex too if you want to get anything going. I go to Pavillions every so often. Been there the last few weekends. Lemme know. Im on Facebook..... JUSTIN MAHUNIK

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well...I should be at Pavillions this weekend. The 3 of us should meet there and park it up.....Its getting lame so we need to spice it up with something different... :cool:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be awesome but i will be out of town this weekend for the 4th! let me know if you guys would like to go next weekend? That will give me time to get her all nice and shined up!

·
Registered
445 Posts
That would be awesome but i will be out of town this weekend for the 4th! let me know if you guys would like to go next weekend? That will give me time to get her all nice and shined up!
I dont think I have anything going on next weekend. Hit me up if want to go. Im always down to mob around and cause trouble...:crazy:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I make trips to the Surprise area fairly routinely. I'll watch the thread and if anything matches - maybe. Gotta trade time with family tho, so doubting any all-day events.

Most upcoming, I will be making a return through Arizona from the Colorado Rally on July 31-August 1, staying at the La Posada in Winslow Saturday night. Then back to Vegas possibly via Grand Canyon on Sunday.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I make trips to the Surprise area fairly routinely. I'll watch the thread and if anything matches - maybe. Gotta trade time with family tho, so doubting any all-day events.

Most upcoming, I will be making a return through Arizona from the Colorado Rally on July 31-August 1, staying at the La Posada in Winslow Saturday night. Then back to Vegas possibly via Grand Canyon on Sunday.

Well the Pavillion car show is EVERY Saturday. It has the realm of cars. Its the longest running car show in the US. Just post up when u will be coming through (if on a sat) and I will at least be out....lol.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well...I went to Pavs last night. No one was there so I headed with the VW guys to Southern and McClintock where I guess they meet up ever Sat.

FYI..there is a VW/AUDI meet tonight off of Mill and Curry I guess in the overflow parking lot. I will be there. I guess there is anywhere from 30-70 cars every Sunday.. Starts somewhere between 830 and 9.:p:twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts