Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
i did a cool off roading course near apachie junction in phoenix. we should get together and do it. if anyone is intrested let me know i can plan an event.

nick

·
Registered
414 Posts
Depending on what trail it is? My tires are not the best for off-roading but i could always bring my jeep..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bulldog Canyon
Apache Junction Arizona Off-Road Trails
Overall Member Rating: (4 Member Reviews)

Summary
Trail Guide
Topo Map
Version 9 of Adobe's Flash Player is required.
Get the latest Flash player.
GPSbeta

© 2012 Microsoft Corporation Image courtesy of I-Cubed,© 2010 NAVTEQ © 2012 Microsoft Corporation Image courtesy of I-Cubed,© 2010 NAVTEQ
A permit is required for this trail. It’s easy to obtain and free. Carry it with you at all times. This is a highly sensitive area and subject to closure. The trail passes through scenic Sonoran Desert with views of Goldfield and Superstition Mountains. Several short, steep rocky climbs that require careful tire placement and some driving skill. Suitable for aggressive stock SUVs with high ground clearance. Go with a friend and carry a tow strap.
View Guide
View Topo Map
© Copyright Guide to Arizona Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails
Published by FunTreks. All Rights Reserved.

Read more at Trails.com: Bulldog Canyon | Apache Junction Arizona Off-Road Trails | Trails.com http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail.aspx?trailId=XFT002-046#ixzz1nSKGcU3b

·
Registered
66 Posts
Am here in scottsdale too and there's a car show that happen at Indian bend every Saturday maybe the T- regs can get a spot at that show too..

·
Registered
414 Posts
Am here in scottsdale too and there's a car show that happen at Indian bend every Saturday maybe the T- regs can get a spot at that show too..
Are you referring to the Pavilions car show? I went with some people a few years ago 3 Tregs and my buddy's turbo pepper. No one really cared about them lol. Everyone was to busy looking at the guy who had a his and hers set of Bugatti Veyron's.

From what I remember we just showed up asked were we could park and didn't need to reserve a spot ahead of time. But this is a good time to go before it gets 110 out! I don't have the Egg anymore but I can bring my PowerWagon.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Lol so true I went there few Saturday ago I there were some pretty sweet cars there. Would mind seen some V-dubs up in there. The guy that usually work on my car up in cave creek saw him doing couple sick mods on some V-Dubs up there. Oh and by the way if anyone looking for someone to work on the car I highly recommend this guy cause I have been burnt by 2 stealers already!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts